skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Countdown the fat
Friday, February 22, 2008
127.6 -still need to exercise the demons way more.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight Loss Challenge Rules
Be Honest with yourself.
Post weight every Friday.
Share helpful tips.
Eat better.
Exercise.
Be Happy!
Challenge Takers
Jack
Kirsten
Leonda
Mary
Pam
Patty
Twylla
NutritionData Food Search Widget
Get the
NutritionData Food Search Widget
widget and many other great free widgets at
Widgetbox
!
Healthy Eating Sites
Dept. of Health
Dietary Guidlines
Eat Right
Energy Needs
My Pryamid
Nutrition
Excercise Links
Body for Life
How Exercise Works
Track Exercise
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(28)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(13)
▼
February
(12)
weigh-in
BBQ Chicken pizza
Is Patrick out?Tortilla Soup: I love to make this...
We’re on our way to Gilbert, but didn’t want to f...
Good job Twylla, you did good too. I really have ...
192- the first week is always the hardest, right? ...
I am doing really bad. 158. I actually gained we...
I weigh 190lbs this week I think my scale is off b...
127.6 -still need to exercise the demons way more.
Getting started on the right foot.
First Weigh-In
The Beginning
No comments:
Post a Comment