skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Countdown the fat
Friday, March 14, 2008
160. Not so good for me, but go Kirsten and Mary. You guys are doing
G.R.E.A.T
I'm going to come up with the rules for the competition and I will probably post them tomorrow. Have a great weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight Loss Challenge Rules
Be Honest with yourself.
Post weight every Friday.
Share helpful tips.
Eat better.
Exercise.
Be Happy!
Challenge Takers
Jack
Kirsten
Leonda
Mary
Pam
Patty
Twylla
NutritionData Food Search Widget
Get the
NutritionData Food Search Widget
widget and many other great free widgets at
Widgetbox
!
Healthy Eating Sites
Dept. of Health
Dietary Guidlines
Eat Right
Energy Needs
My Pryamid
Nutrition
Excercise Links
Body for Life
How Exercise Works
Track Exercise
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(28)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(13)
161Sorry I forgot to post, I guess everyone else d...
Rules for the competition.The timer on the blog wa...
i'm at 126.2 , sorry forgot to post on Friday
I'm stuck -193- Twylla
160. Not so good for me, but go Kirsten and Mary....
Weigh in
New Motivation OK, what do you guys want to do to...
I totally forgot to post Friday but-192 , Twylla
15 Minutes to Fitness
New MemberWelcome Kirsten!! I hope this site helps...
Obviously i went to the kitchen, because i didn't ...
Sorry, I was out of town and I didn't want to wei...
Where did everyone go?
►
February
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment