Countdown the fat

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Motivation

OK, what do you guys want to do to be more motivated. Should we have a small competition, or make a goal as a group, or ...?

I know at this point I need to get a kick in the rear to jump start me.

5 comments:

Twylla Gibbens said...

I am having a hard time getting motivated to. What about putting $20 a piece on the line to the person who loses the most? I don't know what ever you guys want to do.

Anonymous said...

that is a great idea. if we all pitch in $20 a piece that would be about $160. that is the only thing i can think of. i think it would be great movitation.

Pam said...

I'm in and I think Leonda is. I need to talk to my parents to see if they will be.

Kirsten what do you think?

Kirsten said...

Sounds good to me. I assume we'll do it by percentage weight loss. I was sick earlier this week...couldn't keep anything down on Tuesday. I guess the positive is that I lost 4 pounds...of course it was probably mostly water weight and it'll come back now that I started eating normal again so we'll see what my weight is tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I weigh 186.5lbs this week. it has beed very hard. i have been doing taebo and pilates an hour a day 5 days a week. this new motivation will really help. trying to eat better is even harder.