I'm just joining so my starting weight today is 174. I had a baby 2 1/2 months ago and gained 46 lbs this pregnancy. I lost 20 lbs in the first 2 weeks after he was born but hit a wall. Hopefully this blog will give me the motivation to work at getting the rest off!
3 comments:
I am 187.5 Does anyone have any more healthy recipes they could post?
Go Mary, You are doing great. I have not been motivated at all. 160
I'm just joining so my starting weight today is 174. I had a baby 2 1/2 months ago and gained 46 lbs this pregnancy. I lost 20 lbs in the first 2 weeks after he was born but hit a wall. Hopefully this blog will give me the motivation to work at getting the rest off!
Hey Pam, can you add me so I can post...thanks!
Post a Comment